MicroSys is a proud contractor holder of the General Services Administration's (GSA) IT Schedule 70: GS-35F-0619X. MicroSys' GSA Schedule is for Special Item Number 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services. To view MicroSys' GSA IT-70 Schedule on GSA e-Library click the GSA Advantage! logo below.
The Government can Sole Source 8(m) EDWOSB Set-Aside Contracts up to $3M under the "No Rule of 2" for the following MicroSys NAICS Codes:
- 5413 Architectural, Engineering and Related Services (541330);
- 5414 Specialized Design (541430, 541490);
- 5415 Computer Systems Design and Related Services (541511, 541512, 541513, 541519);
- 5416 Management Scientific and Technical Consulting Services (541611, 541690); and
- 5419 Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (541990).
Other 8(m) goals:
- 5% of all federal spending is Set-Aside for 8(m) WOSB/EDWOSBs
- 5% subcontracting requirement to 8(m) WOSB/EDWOSBs from large prime contractors
- Equal playing field with other programs such as HUBZone, SDVOSB and 8(a)